Saturday, August 05, 2006

Art fairs and train/planes art

Today I spent the day at three art fairs in Minneappolis. The largest and best known is the uptown art fair, we also went to the Loring and Powderhorn park art fairs. Except for the food I think the Loring and Powderhorn ones were the best. looked for some possible art pieces for my new townhome. Did not find anything but noticed there were no train or planes art so I thought I would post some good sites for these art catagories:

John Coker Railroad art
railroad art by Scotty ( anyone with my name should be good)
railserve ( with links to lots of railroad art)
Robert Taylor Aviation Art

Gotta have some Auburn Art too, so
Auburn Art

2 Comments:

At 7:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 8:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am waiting for another entry!! What you have is great.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home